3D Wall Panels Water Ripples
Characteristics of 3D Wall Panels
Made of 100% polyester
Flame Retardant Rating: ASTM E84 Class A
EN13501 Class B
Applications: Commercial Office I Hospitality I Theatre I Institutions I Retail I HealthcareEducation I Audio Visual I Branding I PET Furniture I Trade Shows I Signage
Types of 3D Wall Panels
3D wall panels are categorized based on the materials used to make them as follows:
- Wood 3D panels – made from wood chips to give a natural, warm look.
- MDF 3D panels – made from fiberboards of medium density and resins. Cost-effective, attractive, and can be painted for an improved appearance indoors.
- Acrylic Polymer/Gypsum 3D panels – made from high-quality Gypsum and acrylic polymer are eco-friendly and can be molded into varying structures and shapes. Ideal for use indoors atop illuminating ambiance with lighting. Can be fully customized – from sizing to design, finish, and color. Acrylic polymer panels can also be used for exterior projects.
- Leather 3D panels – made from leather to add royal elegance indoors. They’re expensive and ideal for adding a luxurious ambiance indoors.
- PVC 3D panels – made from PVC and the most recent in the market. They’re affordable, light, and installed on walls through gluing. They can also be varnished or painted for improved eye appeal.
- Bamboo 3D panels – made from bamboo, the wall panels are light, the most affordable, and eco-friendly.
- Glass 3D panels – they’re made from toughened glass, making them costly
- Metal 3D panels – made from metals and use illuminated metallic glint to add a unique ambiance indoors. Aluminum is durable and practical.
- Fabric 3D panels – made from premium, highly expensive material. They’re soft and delicate, hence requiring special care. They’re made as tiles for use in luxury restaurants, nightclubs, offices, and casinos
- Fibre 3D panels – made from sugarcane bagasse (fibrous residues of crushed stalks of sugarcane). They’re eco-friendly, compostable, easy to install, recyclable, and 100% biodegradable.
- Bricks 3D panels – made from bricks, they’re strong, weatherproof, rough, and have a dusty look. They offer protection for outdoor walls.
- Stone 3D panels – made from stones, they’re all-weather and have a rustic look. They offer protection for outdoor walls.
PVC, stone, glass, and brick panels are ideal for paneling wet interior spaces such as showers and kitchens. 3D wall panels give residences and offices a bright and elegant look with a touch of sophistication.
3D Wall Panels With Various Patterns
These Colors You Can Choose
3D Wall Panels Manufacturer
The company is a manufacturer of environmental protection building materials for production, sales, and development. It has domestic advanced automatic molding equipment and production technology and has a professional mold research and development team and efficient production capacity. The products have been exported to many countries in the world and are deeply loved by consumers in various countries. The sales volume has been on the rise. Support foreign trade companies to provide one-piece services, and ensure the quality and service of professionals.
The products are mainly used in: the wall background of the company’s meeting room, the background wall of hotels, the background wall of exhibitions, exhibitions, exhibition halls, display cabinets in various industries, the background wall of home decoration TV, the background wall at the head of the bed, the background wall of living room sofa, the background wall of staircases, aisles and other wall decoration.
The main features of this product are environmental protection, fire and moisture prevention, collision prevention, sound insulation, heat insulation, high-end texture, fashionable design, and real three-dimensional effect.