1. Select an inconspicuous corner near the top of the wall and use the tip of the utility knife to get the wallpaper.
2. Try to be near to the wall structure, pinch the part of the wallpaper, and make an effort to remove it from the wall structure. Strip the wallpaper in your path, which makes it easier to remove the wallpaper. If it’s a peelable wallpaper, the wallpaper will detach from the wall structure so long as you are strenuous and moderate.
Cut and infiltrate
1. Cut the older wallpaper horizontally with a utility knife, razor blade or wallpaper scraper. Each slit is usually approximately 20 or 25 cm apart.
2. Apply drinking water or wallpaper remover and wait a few minutes for the wallpaper to completely saturate.
3. Repeat the same process on another wallpaper strip, then go back to the first strip and re-wet it from top to bottom with the formulation.
4. Begin stripping the wallpaper with a multi-purpose edging knife with a 8.9 cm wide, movable blade. Starting from a slice horizontal wallet, the blade can be placed under its upper edge and the blade is at an angle of 30 degrees to the horizontal, and the sliding blade scrapes the wetted wallpaper. A wallpaper that is the same width as the squeegee will fall off the blade and roll onto the squeegee as the blade pushes down.
5. Continue to push down until the wallpaper can’t be taken off. If the Pure paper Wall covering scraped wallpaper tape breaks, re-infiltrate this region and start to scrape another tape.
It is not simple to peel from the lime old wallpaper. You can rent a steam engine, but you still need to use a wide-blade putty knife to scrape the majority of the wallpaper.
1. Following the water is scorching, press the steam plate on the wall until the wallpaper on the edge of the steam plate becomes dark due to moisture. Start with a strip of paper and gradually peel off the wallpaper throughout.
2. After steaming half of the paper strip, make use of a nail or a computer program knife to pull up the corner of the very best of the wallpaper and tear off the wallpaper. If the wallpaper cannot be removed, it could be scraped off with a wall scraper. You might want to steam the same area twice or three times to loosen the adhesive for the longer months of the wallpaper.
For waterproof coatings, cleaning the wall paper glue with alcohol does not cause much harm to the wall. Instead, the volatilization of alcohol can minimize the harm to the wall structure. But one thing to notice is that the concentration of alcohol should not be too high. Normally, the volatility can be too big, and it is easy to make the white wall turn yellow or dark. This is an extremely bad phenomenon.
This method uses physical friction. But because salt is definitely a white crystal, you don’t need to worry about the unusual color that the friction brings to the wall structure. In the process of rubbing, you can use white gauze or cloth that can hold salt, pack a small packet of salt, gently rub, slowly you will find that the glue remaining on the wall paper is slowly disappearing, and then stuck in On the top of the fabric, you just need to rub and prevent to remove the glue from the gauze. The next phase is never to be said.